This policy will help you understand the following:
1. Regarding the collection and use of personal information;
3. Regarding the public disclosure of your personal information;
4. How do we protect and preserve personal information;
5. How to contact us;
1、 About Collecting and Using Personal Information
2. Personal sensitive information refers to network identification information (including account names, account nicknames, email addresses, and password and password protection questions and answers related to the aforementioned) that, once leaked, illegally provided, or abused, may endanger personal and property safety, and easily lead to damage to personal reputation, physical and mental health, or discriminatory treatment; Other information (including address book, personal phone number, mobile phone number, itinerary information, web browsing records, accommodation information, and precise positioning information).
1. To meet the personalized needs of your online experience and make it easier for you to access it. We will send one or more small data files named Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookies specified to you are unique and can only be read by web servers in your domain that publish cookies. We are sending you cookies to simplify the steps of repeated login, store data such as your shopping preferences or items in your shopping cart, and provide you with shopping preferences, help you optimize the selection and interaction of advertisements, help determine your login status, and account or data security.
3、 About publicly disclosing your personal information
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization, or individual outside of the APSGO mall.
2. We may share your order information, account information, device information, and location information with partners and other third parties to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. But we will only share your personal information for legitimate, legitimate, necessary, specific, and clear purposes, and only share personal information necessary for providing services. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose.
4、 How do we protect and save personal information
1. We will adopt security measures that comply with industry standards, including establishing reasonable institutional norms and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access, use, and modification of your personal information, and to avoid data damage or loss.
2. The network service of the APSGO mall adopts encryption technologies such as Transport Layer Security protocol to provide browsing services through https and other ways to ensure the security of user data in the transmission process.
3. The APSGO mall adopts encryption technology to encrypt and save user personal information, and isolates it through isolation technology.
4. When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information association calculation, we will use various data desensitization technologies including content replacement and SHA256 to enhance the security of personal information during use.
5. The APSGO mall adopts automatic code security checks and data access log analysis technology for personal information security audits.
6. The user's payment account information is not retained on this website. It is managed and stored by a third-party payment platform. Credit card payments are processed and collected by Stripe Company, and card information and deduction operations are not processed through the APSGO Mall system.
5、 How to contact us
2. Normally, we will reply within 48 hours. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing behavior damages your legitimate rights and interests, you can also file a complaint or report to regulatory authorities such as NetEase, telecommunications, public security, and industry and commerce.